Enrollment and Admission Guidelines
SCHOOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- A student may enroll at any time prior to the start of a new class. Deadline for enrollment for a specific quarter is the last business day before the first day of class. No late enrollments will be accepted.
- The school has rolling admissions. There are three sessions per year. (January, June, September)
To enroll in school, applicants:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain high school transcript, GED, or recognized equivalency by end of course
- Must schedule interview and tour of school facility
- Must submit registration fee (refundable within 3 days)
- Must submit completed and signed enrollment documents.
Admission decisions are based on the application. Applicants will be notified of the school’s decision by letter or phone call. After notification of acceptance, applicants will have 5 business days to complete the registration/enrollment process, as described in the acceptance letter. We recommend that you register early, as classes fill quickly. Rejected qualified applicants due to class full or late enrollment will be advised to enroll in subsequent classes.
Only those applicants showing a desire to participate, motivation to study, and whose personal educational background displays an enthusiasm to learn will be accepted. Applicants will be considered without regard to race, creed, sex, or national origin.
Ready to apply for a coveted seat at our academy?
Use the form below to submit your application.
Placement for each class cycle is very limited. Apply today to become one of our elite graduates!
Dental Assisting Preparatory Academy
Once you have submitted this form, a member of our faculty will contact you regarding the next steps.